Monday, March 26, 2007

Signs of spring, part two

Chuckie is back!
Knightstar alerted me to the fact early this morning, while I was getting ready for work. He reports that Chuckie was out later in the day with a comrade. Bride of Chuckie? Chuckie, Jr.? We'll have to wait and see.

Also of note: a distinct green tint to the grass.

We drive through a flood plain on the way to our hiking trail. Parts of it are swampy right now, but there is one spot that has blossomed into a full-fledge pond, complete with geese.

I'm taking a few days off from knitting to see if I can get this knot worked out of my shoulder. In the meantime, I understand that there is this thing called "books" that some people enjoy. I thought I might take a look at one of those.

1 comment:

Mamateja said...

The massage therapist that I go to suggested that I let my shoulders "drop" while knitting. I didn't realize it, but I had been resting my elbows on the arms of the recliner where I usually knit. It really helped me! Sounds like the sights of spring are in the air in Des Moines...there coming here, too, although a bit slower.