Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What kind of knitter am I?

This comes to me from Amy, KnitWit, brand new blogger, and yarn enabler extraordinaire. How much of an enabler is she? She bought a van so it would be easier to take a gang on yarn crawls. (Oh, she says it is because of the dogs, but we know the truth.)


Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

http://marniemaclean.com

What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Commentary: I don't knit all the time, and I am not a process knitter, but I do take knitting on vacation. I don't see myself as a guru, but others do. I owe that to my common sense approach to the sticks. Once you've learned to knit and purl, there is nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it. So no whining about "double points look hard" or "I could never do cables." It's only knitting. It's not like anyone dies if you screw it up. Rip it out and try again.

No comments: