Friday, May 26, 2006

Rumor has it

Terry told me the other day, "We have to think of a new name for Chuckie," Chuckie being our name for our personal backyard groundhog. He has spotted a young 'un in tow, so he thinks Chuckie might be a female. I haven't even seen the baby yet, but I have already dubbed it Woody. Getting photos of the pair is our weekend art project.

Work has been a wild ride this week, and I'm not sure that has cleared up yet. I just try to remember, I get paid the same, no matter what I'm doing.

Terry got me a couple of items from my rolling gift list for my birthday Wednesday - a car radio adapter for my iPod, and an IngenuiTEA, a tea-brewing doohickey like they use at Gong Fu. My co-workers, bless them, got me two big bars of dark chocolate. Caffeine, chocolate, and music - yep, I'm good to go.

Happy birthday today to two fabulous Gemini chicks - awesome Amy of It Is What It Is, and lovely Lillian, the future overlordess of the universe. Mwah to you both - have a super day!

No comments: