Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Alive again

I'm on the mend. My voice is ragged and I can't sing anything higher than Bea Arthur's parts from "Mame." But I'm off the cold medicine and getting by with an occasional cough drop and lots of tissues. It's been really hot at my office this week. I think I may have sweated out the cold.

Tonight, the local Nanowrimo survivors got together to write. Okay, officially I was a Nano casualty this year, but they still let me come. I took a notebook that had some poetry shards, and worked on one of those. I must be better, if I can concentrate enough to work on poetry.

Your Inner Blood Type is Type A

You seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
You are highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side you keep to yourself.
Creative and artistic, you are a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept you more than you realize, seeing you as trustworthy and loyal.

You are most compatible with: A and AB

Famous Type A's: Britney Spears and Hilter
What's Your Inner Blood Type?

I actually am type A. Blood type A, that is. I inherited that from my dad. I am quite far from being a "type A personality" - again, just like Dad.

No comments: