Thursday, November 23, 2006

Time to give thanks

Today is Thanksgiving. T and I had a potluck with a couple of the KnitWits, which was nice and easygoing. I'm from a small family, and we didn't live near our extended families, so four people for dinner seems just about right to me.

As always, I am thankful that I have everything I need, and a few of the things I want, and good people to share my life with. This year, I am also thankful for the doctors of Iowa Health System, who told me several times during the year, "This should fix you right up." So far, they have been correct. *knock wood*

My wish for you is that you will also find reasons to be thankful, today and every day.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have 1667 words to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you. I'm a little jealous that you in the US get this extra holiday and time to be with the people you care about. Here in Britain, of course, we can only watch and be envious of all the Thanksgiving celebrations in America!

Well done on your progress with the NaNovel, and may you carry on having so much to be thankful for each and every year.

Jennie (Shanan in NaNo forums)