Wednesday, November 01, 2006

One finished, one started...

...and technology is my enemy.

I finished my own pair of Fetching gloves today. I took two pictures, and the camera battery died before I could upload the photos. So you'll have to wait for that.

NaNoWriMo started today, and I have hit the ground, not exactly running, but at least sauntering steadily. Because the site is overwhelmed and horribly slow, the word count widgets are balky as well. At this posting, I am at 1060 words, and on my way to a write-in, so I should easily make my word count today. So far, I don't hate any of my characters. I'm still struggling with including enough stuff to make a scene last long enough, though.

3 comments:

Chet said...

Sending to you double the good writing wishes you sent me!

Aser said...

Go Cheryl, go! I thought about you a lot today while my characters were trying to puzzle out who would commit six murders and leave the bodies to be found -- and why.

The last thing I ever thought I'd find myself writing is a murder mystery.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Chet.

Aser: When you say "I was trying to solve some murders and Cheryl just popped into my head", I hope you mean it in a nice way. :-)