Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A bunch of cat photos and not much content

You've been warned.

Katie secures the perimeter from ladybugs and spiders--

Katie patrols the printers--

See down in the corner? I really have been writing.

Katie the newshound--


Today is mid-point of the NaNoWriMo month, and I should have at least 25,000 words to be on schedule. I am on vacation today, so I should be able to get to 25K before lunch. Then I can use the rest of the day, and tonight's write in, to build up my cushion again. And shop. After trying to write in a noisy coffee shop Monday night, I really want some noise-dampening headphones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I M IN UR DRAPEZ
33TING UR SPIDRZ

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's been going around. See HERE for explanation.

Cheryl said...

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if that is what was on her mind.