Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The battery is recharged...


...and I now have pictures of the Lucky Fetching Gloves of Noveling Doom.

(ETA that instead of the picot bind off, I did an i-cord bind off. I know Amy hates attached i-cord, but I thought it was easy and made a nice finish at the top.)

I wore them to the write-in tonight, and I am now at 2168 words. I'm also hopped up on iced tea, so I may still write a bit more before I go to bed.

I still don't hate the story, and I don't think this heroine is going to be wimpy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're a good idea, aren't they? I made a pair of knucks to wear while typing as our apartment is really very cold at this time of year. I finished them in plenty of time, but haven't yet decided what I want to embroider them with. Nano's actually going really well at the moment, although I'm not deluded enough to think that I'll keep this word count up! Good luck for the rest of the month!

Jen (aka Shanan)