Thursday, October 12, 2006

I read this somewhere

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Meanwhile, in real life: It is cold. 27 degrees this morning (a bit below 0 for my Celsius-speaking readers). I may have to bypass the light jacket and go straight to the wooly coat. I don't know if there were flurries during the night. It was beautifully clear this morning - "good astronomy", as I tell Terry while shuffling him out the door on his way to work.

No comments: