Wednesday, November 02, 2005

NaNoWriMo begins!

Chris Baty, in "No Plot? No Problem!", recommends having a noveling totem, an item to wear when it is time to write. Some of the NaNo Knitters, over at the forums, decided to knit wrist warmers in October for use as their totem, and I joined in.

I finished knitting the Voodoo Wrist Warmers on the way to the airport last week. Once in Myrtle Beach, I bought a yarn needle at Michael's and finished off the ends. They were ready to wear on the 11/1, which was also the day we flew home. Terry took a picture of me noveling in my official noveling gear on the airplane.


You can't really tell from the picture, but they are hot pink. They got me past the 1300 mark yesterday.

Still no beach pictures. T needs to stop playing Maelstrom and start transfering photos.

No comments: