Saturday, December 03, 2011

December already?

I must have blinked and missed November. Now, all of a sudden, I need to start making tracks on getting T a Christmas present or two.

We bought an exercise bike recently, which required rearranging some of the basement. I put the spinning wheel up on a table to save floor space, and also to lessen the temptation for Katie to mess with it. I may need to rethink this strategy.


Since I took the picture a few minutes ago, she has actually fallen asleep right there, even though she is just inches from a soft, warm chair.

It's pledge time at our public TV station, and tonight I flipped on the TV to see Peter Noone doing Herman's Hermits' hits. When I was 11, a neighbor boy asked me if I would marry him when we were 14. I agreed, and decided that this would be Our Song. Sadly, my family moved away less than a year later, and that was the end of the romance. I still like the song, though.

No comments: