Saturday, July 16, 2005

What Soul am I?

Kris asked, nicely, if the quizzes are just a way of killing time, or if they are supposed to reveal something about me. The answer is Yes. I feel vaguely guilty if I don't post something new every few days, but if time and inspiration are not on my side, you get a quiz. On the other hand, I'm not likely to take a quiz on a subject about which I have no interest, and I'm not likely to publish it if it is far off the mark. Thus, even the quizzes are sort of actual content by default - or so I tell myself.

So without further ado, one that I found on Kris's blog...




You Are a Newborn Soul





You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.
You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
Noconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
Implusive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul




(I don't exactly understand how you can be a nonconformist trendsetter and also easily influenced. I am fairly traditional, but I don't put much stock in tradition for tradition's sake. And I can be influenced, but I also have a healthy dose of skepticism, and will use it if you try to take advantage of my trust.)

2 comments:

Kris said...

You might want to check out some more that I've put up. But I'm not sure you might be 'into' some of the test though!

Audie said...

I thought this was a cute test. It didn't exactly fit me, but it was fun to take it. :)