Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Three years of blogging fun

It's been three years since I started this, the blog I never wanted to have. Whadya know? It turns out the hedge shaman was right, and it is fun to have my own little public corner of the web.

Despite spurts of warming, winter is still dragging on. Occasionally, though, I see a bright flash through the window.

Katie keeps things lively inside, always surveying the environment...

She even gets brave and ventures into scary places from time to time.

In totally unrelated news, I have the Peek of the Week in the Piker Press this week. It's a picture I took of Fleetwood, Oklahoma, a now-defunct town where my dad grew up.

In other unrelated news, Happy Birthday, Bubba.

1 comment:

Goody said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Funny, our old cat used to jump atop the hot water heater in the cellar to keep warm-poor kitty, she must have been so cold in that empty tub.

I took a look at your Hillary photos and to give you an idea of how bad my eyes are getting, I thought she was the person in the embellished sweater and I thought, "Wow, it was bad enough when Kerry would show up everywhere in the Midwest wearing that stupid barn coat, but an embellished sweater is REALLY pandering." Then of course I realised it wasn't her.