See there on the upper right? We still have a little dab of snow. Don't know about worms, though.
Since I got a super-sekrit LiveJournal account, I've pretty much stopped putting memes on this blog. This one was a little more thoughtful, though, so I thought I would share it here. I don't tag. If you like it, swipe it. It's a free internet, mostly.
10 RANDOM THINGS FROM YOUR DESK DRAWER
Open the drawer closest to your computer, pull out 10 things, and say what they are.
1. Small Fiskars scissors with super-pointy tips.
2. Some cash that needs to go to the bank.
3. A Cross pen and pencil set that T gave me shortly after we got married, so I would have something with my new name on it.
4. A tiny sculpture of two old Chinese men playing what is supposedly Chinese Chess, although it looks more like Go to me. I purchased it a porcelain factory near Guangzhou during a whirlwind tourist visit to Southern China 20+ years ago.
5. A promotional giveaway calculator with my dad's name on it.
6. A promotional ruler from the Kansas Livestock Association and Kansas CowBells. I probably got this at the Kansas State Fair when I was a kid in 4-H.
7. A USB number pad to use with the laptop. Extremely useful when preparing taxes.
8. A picture of our late cat, Zeb.
9. Two canisters of film.
10. A little plastic doohickey that holds a roll of stamps. I rarely use stamps these days, and certainly not often enough to justify buying 100 at a time, so I threw it away, and selected...
New 10. A pocket magnifying glass purchased when my eyes went all wonky a couple of years ago.
Nothing Beats BEEF.
Of course, whenever there is a photo shoot, Katie wants to get in on the fun.