Sunday, January 20, 2013

The weather outside was frightful

DRAW! Day 11: Pencil sketch by chaimann
DRAW! Day 11: Pencil sketch, a photo by chaimann on Flickr.
So I had plenty of indoor time to work on today's drawing. I wanted something that had irregular lines and shadows, and boy, did this crumpled cap meet that requirement.

Parts of it I like, and parts of it remind me that there is still a lot I don't know. I'm cool with that.

And the part over at the far left, the line sticking out from the bill, all crazy-like? That reminds me to check the scanner for cat hair.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

"Parts of it I like, and parts of it remind me that there is still a lot I don't know. I'm cool with that.

And the part over at the far left, the line sticking out from the bill, all crazy-like? That reminds me to check the scanner for cat hair."

You are as true and bona-fide an artist as they come. <3

Cheryl said...

You are very kind.