Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pointless goodies

--Long story short, I had to drive T's truck today, and only made it two blocks before I got stuck in a snowdrift. I had a shovel, but still wasn't able to get unstuck. Good Samaritans came to my rescue. First a guy stopped and helped with the shoveling, and then the guy whose yard I was stuck in came out with some rock salt. Together, they were able to get me going again.

--I'm glad I live in a place where I feel comfortable letting a total stranger get into my vehicle, even with my purse in there, and drive it. Why? Because his truck was nicer than mine, so I figure he had no reason to drive off with it.

--We went to Target tonight, and I bought some wine. The cashier carded me. I probably haven't been carded since before that cashier was born.

--It's cold outside, but it's warm inside.

No comments: