Sunday, April 03, 2005

A good Sunday

It was a good day in Iowa. We had warmer temps than our friends on either coast, and T and I went to a nearby trail and walked for awhile. The best wildlife we saw, though, was at the restaurant where we ate lunch. This pair was in the parking lot--


Ducks at Chips Restaurant Posted by Hello
Thanks to the fabulous Zire 72 and its little camera, we were ready to capture the moment.

May I just say--I hate Daylight Saving Time? I hate having to reset all of the clocks. I hate it tonight, when I have to go to bed before dark so I can be at work early tomorrow. I hate it as summer goes along and we can't even start stargazing until 10:00 PM. And I hate that I don't even know who to complain to about it. Who is in charge of the Department of Time, anyway?

No comments: