Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Who, me?

I've received my first compliments on the blog-that-didn't-ask-to-be-born. First, the approvals came from my beloved Pikers, and then from co-workers to whom I had sent the entry with my picture. Aw, shucks - thank you kindly, folks. One of my readers (!) even "got" the name of the blog, as I knew she would.

I read an article recently about people losing their jobs over things they had written in their blogs, so let's just get this out up front: My boss is the greatest, my peers are peerless, and I love going to work every day. And while we all joke openly about my prowess as a suck-up, this is actually the truth. So that is all I am likely to say about work, since I really want to keep this job for awhile.

And since I spend a lot of time there on Monday and Tuesday, that leaves me with little to report. Maybe in a day or two I will be more expressive.

No comments: